Take a small-group city tour through two historical locations: Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski and POLIN Museum of the history of Polish Jews. Your tour includes round-trip individual pickup from your accommodation.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Yiddish (former ji), English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for this tour, the tour in the Royal Wilanow Park takes place on foot