Washington, D.C. has been a center of African American history and culture since the creation of this “Federal District”. Visit the sites rooted in the nation’s history, thanks to the contributions of freed and enslaved African Americans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
US Navy Memorial Plaza, 701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Purchase of this tour includes free timed-entry passes to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture. However, this is not an official Smithsonian tour. Customers booking this tour are paying for the local partner's services and perspective, which is independent of and may not represent the views of the Smithsonian.
- The live tour guide narration is provided in English only
- Lunch is not included in the price