Let a passionate & engaging guide help you to discover the world’s most iconic art. Enjoy a 2.5-hour guided highlights tour of an eclectic mix of art of Renaissance artists, the French Impressionists and great American painters, all under one roof.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring valid photo ID
- A maximum of 8 people are permitted on each tour
- Semi-private tours require a minimum of 2 participants to run. If this is not reached, an alternative date or refund will be offered.
- The gallery may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases the supplier is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- Only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. In these cases your guide will provide the information about the rooms contents before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies
- Some collections may vary