Experience both nature and art on this combo tour of two of DC's most iconic galleries – the National Museum of Natural History and the National Gallery of Art. This tour will introduce you to the highlights of these world-famous collections.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring valid photo ID
- A maximum of 8 people are permitted on each tour
- Semi-private tours require a minimum of 2 participants to run. In the event this is not reached, you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date.
- The museums may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management - when this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if a museum opening time is delayed more than 1-hour from the tour starting time
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside, guests will be informed of these rules beforehand
- Collections and highlights may vary