Experience an afternoon at Kata Tjuta on a small group tour. Explore Walpa Gorge, learn the geology of the area, and discover the unique flora and fauna that thrive there. You will return in time for dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be from out the front of hotel reception within Ayers Rock Resort. For Emu Walk Apartments, pick-up is at Desert Gardens Hotel (located next door). For Lost Camel, pick-up is at Sails in the Desert (located next door). Campground pick up from the bus stop out the front — ask reception for directions on check in.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Pickup is only available from accommodation within Ayers Rock Resort, not Alice Springs