Discover one of Switzerland’s most attractive Alpine landscapes on a full-day tour to the idyllic Bernese Oberland to explore the Jungfrau mountain region. During leisure time, enjoy a scenic train ride between the resorts of Grindelwald and Interlaken.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Best of Switzerland Tours kiosk at the Sihlquai Bus Parking near Zurich Main Train Station. Follow track 18 (the last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The guide will accompany you all day, except during your free time and on the train journey between Grindelwald and Interlaken
- Harder Kulm is open from 04/16/22 - 11/27/22 and Mt First from 12/18/21 - 03/27/22 and again from 05/14/22 - 10/23/22